Support World Child Cancer in the London Marathon 2024!
An event not to be missed, the TCS London Marathon will take place on Sunday 21 April. You will join thousands of others along the crowd filled streets of our beautiful capital city with everyone cheering you on to the finish line!
Join Our Team
We would love to have you as part of the Team World Child Cancer! The fundraising target is £3,000. We have now filled all of our places for 2024 – thank you to everyone who expressed interest. If you are interested in applying for one of our places in 2025 then please contact Anna.
If you are lucky enough to get a ballot place we would love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team! With no minimum sponsorship requirements, you will receive the same support as our runners from the Fundraising Team, to ensure you not only hit but exceed your fundraising target.
Why Run For Us?
If you choose to run for World Child Cancer you will receive…
– A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer fundraising team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
– Free World Child Cancer running vest or technical tee with iron on name
– A full training and fundraising pack and nutritional guide
– Bespoke e-newsletters packed with fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends and family
– Continued contact post event to keep you updated with the team’s total target and achievements and future news and events