Work For Us
World Child Cancer is a great place to work and there are a number of ways you can join our team.
Creative and Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Part-time
Hours: 30-40 hours a month
Location: Remote, anywhere in the world
Duration of role: 6 months September 2022 – March 2023 (flexible)
World Child Cancer is looking for a creative self-starter to take on a six-month position to showcase our work across digital platforms and to create compelling content that gets us seen and noticed in ways that matter.
We are a passionate and results driven team with a genuine desire to innovate, collaborate and raise awareness to support children with cancer and their families across the world. We have an ambitious target to reach 16,000 children per year by 2025 and a key way for us to achieve that is through increasing our visibility and brand awareness.
At World Child Cancer, we deliver amazing programmatic work and have a strong case for support with inspiring stories to tell, like that of Sahara. We currently raise over £2m each year and have ambitions to grow to £5m by 2025 and increasing our profile along with an increase in reach and supporters is one of the key drivers of this growth.
The successful applicant will help support on all aspects of World Child Cancer’s Marketing and Communications strategy and so you will need to be versatile and innovative in your approach.
● Designing and create impactful, on-brand content for various marketing collateral, social media, mailers etc. using Canva and Photoshop
● Updating and editing video content and managing our stock of videos and photography, helping organise the shared drive.
● Working with the Communications & Marketing team to devise creative content ideas to grow our engagement across digital platforms.
● Working with the team to build social media campaigns like ‘Child Cancer Month’, ‘Season of Giving’ etc.
● Understanding the importance of empowering and ethical representation in communications.
● Researching ways of engaging with new communications partners including social media influencers and celebrities.
● Supporting team members with ad hoc administration duties.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in this position. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Creative and Digital Marketing Specialist’ in the subject.
All applications will be considered upon receipt on a rolling basis. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to them unless you have been shortlisted. Thank you for understanding.
9 Maltings Place,
169 Tower Bridge Road,
Job contact details
Name: Divya Sachdev
Fill in the application form below and we will be in touch soon.
Will you join us?
Together we can close the gap in childhood cancer care.