World Child Cancer 100 Club
We are inviting you to become part of World Child Cancer’s 100 Club; a growing community of like-minded individuals who give £100 per month to support children with cancer around the world to get the diagnosis, treatment and care they so desperately need.
As a 100 Club member you would be one of our key supporters, be on the inside-track and receive the following benefits:
- Regular updates on World Child Cancer’s work, including an annual update from our Chair
- Opportunities to find out more, first-hand, about the projects that you are supporting from World Child Cancer colleagues across the world (virtually and – when possible – in real life)
- Exclusive access to World Child Cancer gala dinners
- Be the first to hear about our running and challenge event places
The difference you’ll make
Most childhood cancers are curable. We know this because survival rates in the UK and Europe regularly exceed 80%. But for children in low and middle-income countries, the prognosis is bleak. With their chance of survival falling as low as 10%, every three minutes a young life is lost to childhood cancer.
The solution? It already exists. The challenge is making sure that every child gets the diagnosis, treatment and care they need. As a 100 Club Member you can make a huge impact for families in low-income countries around the world.
- £100 could support the accurate diagnosis of five children with cancer.
- £1,200 could support a complete course of treatment for two children with Burkitt Lymphoma, a rare and particularly aggressive form of blood cancer.
World Child Cancer is a small, lean organisation, where 89p in every pound goes directly on charitable activities. Find out more about where we work.
To find out more about becoming a World Child Cancer 100 Club Member
Will you join us?
Together we can close the gap in childhood cancer care.